Garmin Alpha 100 / T5 Standard Tracking System
Custom build your Garmin Alpha 100 / T5 Standard GPS Dog Tracking System.
Start with one handpiece and one collar.
Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld Features:
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance travelled
- Dog Trails: Choose from three views: Complete History, Partial History, or no Trail History
- Map Screen option: Show / Hide Dog’s Status, Distance, Names, and Off screen Dogs
- Zoom to MAP DOGS – automatically zoom in/out to include all dogs appear on the map screen — no matter how far they are from you
- Wireless sharing of Dog info to other ALPHA handheld units
- 8GB internal memory
- Expandable external memory by micro SD card
- Comes with Australian and New Zealand Maps
- Rechargeable with user replaceable battery
- Trip Computer
Garmin T5 Features:
- Rechargeable with fast charge
- Remote operated beacon light
- Rescue mode to save battery
The Legal Garmin Alpha 100 GPS dog tracking system is finally here. With the latest Garmin technology, this system helps you achieve optimum performance from your working and hunting dogs. It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic collar technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system helps track up to 20 dogs or other Garmin Alpha 100 remote devices in the field at a range of up to 7km away and delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
Track Dogs and other Hunters
Using the Alpha 100, you can up to 20 Garmin t5 collars or other Alpha 100 handheld. When tracking dogs with the T5 collar, the Alpha 100 handheld will come back with each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being travelled. Furthermore, the Garmin Alpha 100 will notify you when a dog is “Treed” “Running” “Sitting” or “On Point.” The t5 Collarhas “T” tone, “V” vibration and “L” training option, the beacon light is extremely good feature in low light condition. When tracking with other hunters by Alpha 100 handheld, you can actually see contacts’ location, send an emergency alert and message.
You can setup a invisible boundary around an area or a radius around the current location. A location alerts notify you when your dogs or other hunters enter or exit a particular location. The virtual boundaries of the geofence are accurate up to approximately 3 metres. Geofences perform best when sized to cover an area encompassing an average sized backyard (approximately 1/4 acre).
Extend Battery Life
When tracking with the T5 COLLARS hunters can switch to Rescue Mode to extend the battery life. When the T5 COLLARS reaches a certain battery level, it will slow down the update rate at which it pings the Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This gives you more time to search for and locate your dog.