BACK ORDER DUE IN STOCK IN 1 MONTH
The new Garmin Delta smart collar is the everyday solution for your Canine's behaviour problems. It gives you all the connectivity, monitoring and correction tools you need to help keep your dog safe, healthy and well behaved. The Delta Smart has built in Barklimiter bark collar function that stops dog nuisance barking. It also connects to the smartphone via Garmin Canine App to work as a remote training system. The Garmin Delta Smart comes with collar only or bundle with the optional Keep away tag. When pairing the collar with the keep away tag, you can keep the dog away from your problem area at home like kitchen, bedroom, fridge, bin etc.
- Non stimulation tone and vibration mode
- 10 auto/manual adjustable levels of stimulation
- Bark activity tracking mode - no tone, vibration and stimulation given, activity tracking only
- Vibration sensor to detect bark so only the dog with the collar can activate it
- Manually adjustable number of barking allowed
- Bark activity tracker - records how many times dog barks in a period of time
The Garmin Delta Smart collar features Garmin industry-leading bark detection and correction technology with adjustable levels of correction to help keep your dog (and your neighbourhood) quiet.
How does the bark control feature work?
The Delta Smart collar has a built in vibration sensor to detect dog's barking. It eliminates false corrections caused by other dogs or other noises. The Garmin Delta Smart stops the dog from barking by 4 stimulation modes: tone only, vibration only, 10 levels of manual adjust output and auto adjustable output stimulation. By using the Garmin Canine App, you can adjust the amount of barking allowed before the collar is activated. You can also set it as no barking allowed (so collar activated immediately when the dog barks). When turning the barklimiter feature off (no tone, vibration and stimulation) In this case, the collar will work as a bark activity tracker only. The Garmin Delta smart collar will record the dog's barking pattern and transfer all the data to your Gamin connect account. The data includes: date and time when the dog barks, duration of each bark, the stimulation level the dog received when it barks etc.
- Tone, vibration and 10 adjustable levels of stimulation
- Up to 10 metres range in door and 30 metres out door
- Training Activity tracker - records the time and duration of training by different users
In order to use the remote training feature, a compatible smartphone is needed. The smartphone has to be either Apple IOS device or Android system device. After installing the Garmin Canine mobile app (available from Apple store and Google Play Store), you can use your smartphone as a remote handheld to control the collar. The Garmin Delta smart collar features 3 operation modes which can be customized to suit different dog's temperament. "Tone" for Tone/Beep only operation. "Vibration" is for vibration only operation. “Stimulate" comes with 10 manually adjustable levels of static correction. The Collar delivers a short 1 second stimulation when you just tap the button on your phone screen. It can also deliver up to 8 seconds continuous stimulation when pressing and holding the button. There is a training activate tracker section in the Garmin Canine mobile app. It records the date and time of training, duration of the training, who does the training, stimulation levels and modes during the training.
Dog Device Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions: 63 x 35 x 34 mm
- Weight: 41g
- Range: Up to 30 metres (outdoor), Up to 10 metres (indoor)
- Multi-dog compatibility: yes (unlimited)
- BarkLimiter: yes
- Autorise bark correction mode: yes
- Stimulation levels: 10
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 3 weeks per charge
- Water rating: 1 ATM
- Collar compatibility: fits collar straps up to 1-inch wide and up to 0.12-inch thickness (collar strap not included)